Monday, October 1, 2012

にほんの りゅうがく プレゼンテーション

マット・ドンリーさん, who is in the 3rd year Japanese class, will give a presentation on his study abroad experience at Sophia University in Tokyo and Middlebury Japanese Summer Program. Please join and learn from him if you are interested in study abroad programs. 

プレゼンテーションは 10/2(かようび)と10/3(すいようび)の8じ です。
CSLC(329 DBRT) あります

***************
The topic of my presentation will be about the Japanese language study. It will focus on the benefits of the language and how it can unlock opportunities for students. First, I will go through the benefits. Then I will begin to explain how Middlebury was a great experience in creating a great foundation for learning the language and preparing me for Japan. From that point, I will begin to talk about my experience abroad and the skills I gained from it. Finally, I will conclude with a bit about the Gilman Scholarship. Then there will be a Q&A session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment